Bunk Lockers for National Guard Unit
05 Sep 2018
When National Guard members are training, they have a lot of demands on their time and attention. Concerns about their gear should be the last thing on their minds.
The Minnesota National Guard wanted to provide its members with a sturdy, secure place to keep their personal gear organized and secure. They wanted the lockers to have the following features:
• Perforated panels for ventilation
• Secure internal compartment on upper shelf
• Secure lower compartment with lift-up lid
• Padlock hasps on door and compartments
• Shelf, hooks, and hanger bar
• Welded construction & double-wall steel door
This solution keeps personal gear organized, secure, and at the ready.
Spacesaver’s engineering and manufacturing teams created bunk lockers that exceeded expectations, and the lockers were placed between bunks, giving each member a sturdy, convenient place to store gear. Now the bunkhouses are more organized and secure, and members can focus on their training instead of dealing with disorganized storage.
Contact us to schedule your free space assessment today!