Modular Storage for the Modern Office: The Day Locker Trend
25 Apr 2018
With the office landscape ever-changing, how do you design a space that can compete with functionality ebb and flow? Hamilton Casework Solutions Lockers have a modular design that can easily be modified without limiting your needs should they change in the future. Below we have outlined 6 benefits of incorporating modular lockers in your office space for attractive and functional storage:
- Modern and Modular. The beauty of modularity encourages a level of flexibility you just can’t achieve with static storage. Easily change your storage design in coming years without staying limited.
- Recharging Stations. In a working world with a variety of devices to stay successful, keep associates charged and prepared with optional charging stations.
- Door options. Did you know Hamilton Caseworks can design any size door? You can also add a coat hook, sliding drawers, and adjustable shelves – perfect options for office hoteling or a hot-desking culture.
- Encourage collaboration. With standing heights available, turn your modular storage into an opportunity for casual conversation, meetings, and collaborations.
- Add a stylish surround. With white laminate a current hot design detail, adding a surround achieves a level of sophistication to a functional part of your office.
- Custom options. Below is an installation we did where the storage opening was accommodated to fit a bike helmet for those that exercised back and forth from work. Sizes, options, and designs can all be customized to fit your exact office needs and compliment company culture:
Below are a few more locker idea-starters for an office space:
Flexible and customizable lockers fit in nearly every office space. Contact us today for more information and for a free site assessment today!