Top 9 Benefits of High Performance Nurse Islands
22 Jan 2018
Hamilton Casework Solutions Nurses Islands support the way nurses work, and build highly functioning work islands that put supplies, electricity and water at the clinicians’ fingertips. See below for our Top 9 Benefits of Hamilton Casework Nurse Islands:
- Choice of bacterial-resistant solid surfacing with integrated sink bowl
- Raceways for ethernet and electric wiring and plumbing
- Vinyl wrapped drawers that are easy to clean and eliminate the crevices for bacteria
- Soft closed drawers that close tightly and reduce sound levels
- Custom finishes, lighting and other components
- Non-permeable powder coated and stainless steel kick plates
- All drawers are easily removed for cleaning
- All casegoods have sealed exposed edges that eradicate capillary action where mold and bacteria can grow
- Reception style nurses stations also feature generous, wire-free worksurfaces
“Hamilton’s Nurse Islands facilitate work flow with easy sink and water access, storage, and electricity.”
For example: This island above features with two identical work areas with integrated sinks. Complex wiring and plumbing is housed inside the island. Clinicians enjoy clean, easy access to electricity through covered outlets on the surface. Floor pedals activate the water for hands-free operation. Kick plates allow sheet flooring to be applied right to the face, creating a smooth cleaning surface and eliminating capillary action where mold and mildew can grow.
For more information on Hamilton Casework Nurse Islands, contact us today or click here to visit their website!